We wanted to share with you what our practice has been doing to prepare ourselves for your visit and ensure your safety. Protecting the health of our patients, team and families has been and always will be our main priority.-your options regarding the use of your data.
- We have always and will continue to implement the highest standards of cross-infection control. Furthermore, we are increasing the frequency of which our designated team members are cleaning, disinfecting and wiping down everything in the treatment rooms, restrooms and reception room including: chairs, door handles, light switches, tables, etc. on a regular basis.
- We have invested in the newest generation aerosol reduction technology that filters as high as 99.9% of generated aerosols. This equipment reduces the risk of cross infection between doctors and patients as well as protects respiratory health.
- Please inform us if you have any symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, so we can schedule you accordingly.
- Call us when you arrive, we will come out to your car to conduct our COVID-19 screening using a non-contact, digital, infrared thermometer.
- If you are being accompanied to your appointment, your escorts should wait in the car for you, as we are keeping the number of people in our reception room to a minimum.-and share any concern you have about our use of information.
We hope that you can feel secure in the knowledge that we are doing everything in our power to provide the safest clinical conditions in order to protect you, our team & our families. Please call us if you have any concerns or questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our office!